Attention:

Sir,

This is to informed you that one woman who claims to be your relative
called our office this morning saying that you sent her to claim
(withdraw) your total fund (in our bank) to convert fund into 6 checks
on your behalf, that you had a fatal accident but fortunately you
survive with a leg injury.

She said you instructed her to claim the money on your behalf. But it
will be against our business ethics if we fail to verify from you
before releasing the funds to her so if you are the one that is sent
her then do well to reply us immediately so that we will be sure you
sent her.

Finally, all you have to do now you get back to us immediately to know
what should be done. We will not sending her the check immediately we
confirm that you did not send her, do this urgently so that we can get
the info and then proceed to release Your fund to you.

Note: you are hereby advice to keep this message confident to yourself, because
Someone closes to you meant want to take your money on your behalf.

Thanks for your co-operation,

K.D.Karuiki