From: William Tu <u9012...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 9:24:45 PM
To: Daniel Ye
Cc: dev@openvswitch.org; Ben Pfaff
Subject: Re: [ovs-dev,PATCHv3] ofproto-dpif-sflow: Add snaplen for sample
action and sFlow.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reviewing the patch.
Indeed, the way sFlow sets up the datapath does not require the
OpenFlow sample action, and changing OVSDB/compose_sample_action() is
sufficient to program the datapath sample action for current sFlow use
case. So if IPFIX does not use 'snaplen', or there is no future use
case, then I could remove the snaplen in "struct nx_action_sample2".

Regards,
William