This is a confirmation letter regarding registration of your company name
openvswitch, please read it carefully.
Dear sir or madam,
We are a registrar for domain names authorized by Chinese government. Today, we
received an application from Htg Corporation LTD applying to register
openvswitch as their brand name and some top-level domain names(.CN .HK etc).
After our initail checking, We found the main body of domain names is same as
yours.
We are handling the application and we need to confirm whether or not you
authorize them to register them? Let me know your positon ASAP so as to solve
it promptly. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry Kai
Senior Manager
Tel: +86.7395266069    Fax:+86.7395266169
Address: 98 Shanghai Ave. Hefei 230001 China
Http://www.dimn.org.cn