These should generally improve the reliability of the OVN end-to-end
tests.  I have other improvements in mind, but I think that these
should help reduce the number of races in the tests so that a larger
fraction of test failures reveal actual bugs.

The final patch fixes an actual bug, I think, rather than a bug in
the tests.  I don't have a perfect example of the sort of thing it
fixes, though, leaving the commit message somewhat unsatisfactory,
but that's partly because it's so late at night.

Ben Pfaff (5):
  tests: Define trim_zeros in only one place.
  ovn: Make two end-to-end tests more reliable.
  ovn-nbctl: Add "sync" command to wait for previous changes to take
    effect.
  tests: Remove most packet-forwarding related "sleep"s from OVN tests.
  ovsdb-idl: Wake up ovsdb_idl_loop when a transaction commits.

 lib/ovsdb-idl.c               |  27 ++--
 lib/ovsdb-idl.h               |   3 +-
 ovn/utilities/ovn-nbctl.8.xml |  25 +++
 ovn/utilities/ovn-nbctl.c     |  27 +++-
 tests/test-ovsdb.c            |   5 +-
 utilities/ovs-vsctl.c         |   2 +-

2.1.3