Hi,

I am trying to establish GRE over IPSEC , but with the following command
getting error logs.

# ovs-vsctl add-port br1 gre1 --  set interface gre1 type=ipsec_gre

Error Log :
---------------

IPsec requires the ovs-monitor-ipsec daemon.

I tried to run ovs-monitor-ipsec script with following command ,

# /usr/share/openvswitch/scripts/ovs-monitor-ipsec /etc/openvswitch/conf.db

Logs :
--------

Connecting ...
Connection attempt failed (address family not supported by protocol)

Can anyone please tell me the exact command to run ovs-monitor-ipsec with
proper arguments ?

Thanks in Advance ..

Regards,
Venkata Santhosh