From: discuss [mailto:discuss-boun...@openvswitch.org] On Behalf Of Kapil
Adhikesavalu
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2016 11:19 AM
To: dev@openvswitch.org; disc...@openvswitch.org
Subject: [ovs-discuss] Multiqueue with dpdk ports

Hello,

OVS + DPDK provides a way to configure multiqueue for dpdk ports (in turn vhost
user ports as well).

 ovs-vsctl set Open_vSwitch . other_config:pmd-cpu-mask=c
 ovs-vsctl set Interface dpdk0 options:n_rxq=2
 ovs-vsctl set Interface dpdk1 options:n_rxq=2

Based on what parameter, the packets received on dpdk port will be split across
these queues. Something like MAC/IP ? is it static or configurable.?

I am looking to find whether the Rx queues can be configured to receive a
specific type of packets alone? control, data packets having separate queues.

Regards
Kapil.