Hi folks!

While hacking the @ViewScoped I came to the conclusion that we have to think
about whether our Context implementations have to be Serializable.

The problem arises when we store our Context map in e.g. the JSF ViewMap which
gets serialized when the view got rendered.

We should also think about storing our SessionContext and ConversationContext
in the session instead of a singleton map. This is really needed for making OWB
clustering capable, and would also make it more safe (in terms of session
security already handled by the AppSrv)!
And for making this possible, we also need make our internal Contexts
serializable + create some wrapperContext objects for non-serializable portable
Contexts.

LieGrue,
strub