>>>What's the issue? There's no restriction on what repositories you can
refer to...
There are some JBoss related repositories(some of them are on maven central
some not), and we have removed all of them from our main pom. We setup those
repos. in settings.xml. It seems that it is reasonable to setup those repos.
in settings.xml instead of listing directly in pom.

But, Hudson now failed because of not finding some jboss specific libs
(namely, jboss-tesharness-api),from maven central. Therefore, we have just
added this library provider repo into main pom and problem has solved.

As you said that there is no restriction to put third party repos. in pom,
then everything is fine now!

Thanks;

--Gurkan

--