Hello Rohit;

Could you look at the OWBInjector utility class? This is responsible for
injecting into EE components instances.

When EE container destroys EE component, you will also destroy creational
contexts via OWBInjector.

OWBInjector injector = new OWBInjector();
injector.inject(instance, creational);
injector.release(); //on ee component destroying

For EJB case, I have updated OpenWebBeansEJBInterceptor. Please look at it.
Basically, you will add it to every EJB Beans that is contained in JSR299
module.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

--