In general this sounds good.

Is the goal to have 100% TCK passing using the 1.0.X stream of the TCK?

We still have at least a couple of outstanding spec issues that I'm aware
of:
1) Abstract decorators don't work - I'm working on this now, my dog had to
be taken to the vet and lost my focus on this last week.
2) Interceptors & Decorators for Dependent scoped beans really shouldn't
function via a proxy.

I'm not sure if there are TCK test cases for either of the above, but would
be nice to fix the things we know of.

Sincerely,

Joe