On Sat, Jul 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu <gurkanerdo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/readme/TCK_RUNNING.txt

Thanks Gurkan -- I ran standalone and got these results (twice) :
Tests run: 574, Failures: 10, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed:
42.527 sec <<< FAILURE!

Results :

Failed tests:

testBindingTypesAppliedToDisposalMethodParameters(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.disposal.method.definition.DisposalMethodDefinitionTest)

testRemoteInterfacesAreNotInAPITypes(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.definition.EnterpriseBeanDefinitionTest)

testBeanTypesAreLocalInterfacesWithoutWildcardTypesOrTypeVariablesWithSuperInterfaces(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.definition.EnterpriseBeanDefinitionTest)

testNewBeanHasNoBeanELName(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testNewBeanHasNoStereotypes(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testNewBeanHasNoObservers(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testForEachEnterpriseBeanANewBeanExists(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testNewBeanIsHasOnlyNewBinding(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testNewBeanIsDependentScoped(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.newBean.NewEnterpriseBeanTest)

testContextCreatesNewInstanceForInjection(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.lifecycle.SimpleBeanLifecycleTest)

Is the current expectation that both web and standalone run 100%
clean, with perhaps some timing issues that cause transient failures?

I was surprised to see EJB definition tests in the standalone suite --
do you test against a tomcat+openejb that has the integration applied?
 I don't think we could figure out "local interfaces only" without
that (looking at testcase name only of one of the above)

--
Eric Covener
cove...@gmail.com