On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM,  <strub...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: struberg
> Date: Mon Jul 26 13:10:33 2010
> New Revision: 979269

> Log:
> OWB-425 OWB EL performance improvement
>
> txs 2 gpetracek for the patch!
>

> +    public Object findBeanByName(String name)
> +    {
> +        Object cachedBean = normalScopedObjects.get(name);
> +
> +        if(cachedBean != null)
> +        {
> +            return cachedBean;
> +        }
> +
> +        Bean<?> dependentBean = beanNameToDependentBeanMapping.get(name);
> +
> +        if(dependentBean == null)
> +        {
> +            return null;
> +        }
> +        return dependentObjects.get(dependentBean);
> +    }
> +

Rohit and I were looking at this offline, and it seems like this
should have a .getObject() on this final line -- otherwise the Object
returned here is a CreationalStore.

    >> private Map<Bean<?>, CreationalStore> dependentObjects = new
HashMap<Bean<?>, CreationalStore>();

The similar names and dissimilar values of the dependent and normal
scoped hash maps is probably confusing here.