+1

Thanks;

--Gurkan

________________________________
From: Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
To: dev@openwebbeans.apache.org
Sent: Tue, August 10, 2010 10:37:21 AM
Subject: [DISCUSS] releasing owb-1.0.0 next week?

Hi folks!

Gurkan and I had a small chat yesterday about the stability of OpenWebBeans.
And

we both agree that it really would deserve a 1.0.0 number because it's pretty
stable. At least a lot more stable than many commercial products with a 1.0
release number ;)

I have to verify 2 smaller issues (1st about multiple qualifiers, 2nd about
thread safety in our AbstractContext under heavy load) which I like to write
test cases for before the release. But both should be doable until end of next
week.
So my schedule would be to start the build on Aug. 20th.

WDYT?

There is no hurry to change large blocks now since we will do releases every
1-2

month or so.

LieGrue,
strub