574 seems like the correct number for standalone, but your results do not
appear to match mine.  I get back:

Failed tests:

testBindingTypesAppliedToDisposalMethodParameters(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.disposal.method.definition.DisposalMethodDefinitionTest)

testContextCreatesNewInstanceForInjection(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.lifecycle.SimpleBeanLifecycleTest)

There are a couple steps I mentioned back in August that I needed to do,
that I still haven't updated the README with.  I'll paste a link below to
that older dev mailing list e-mail.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openwebbeans-dev/201008.mbox/%3caanlktimyau27bldjhlg89rigk3ex7mff7b-2em52b...@mail.gmail.com%3e

Sincerely,

Joe