Code builds and tests all run cleanly. Samples run. Signature checks out. Readme looks good.

+1

Paul J. Reder

On 10/12/2010 08:08 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
Hi!

I've re-rolled the release with the fixed readme and now like to call a 2nd
VOTE on releasing Apache OpenWebBeans-1.0.0 .

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-002/

SVN source tag (1021752):
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/tags/openwebbeans-1.0.0/

Source release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-002/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans/1.0.0/openwebbeans-1.0.0-source-release.zip

Binary release:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-002/org/apache/openwebbeans/openwebbeans-distribution/1.0.0/openwebbeans-distribution-1.0.0-binary.tar.gz

PGP release key 2FDB81B1 http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openwebbeans/trunk/KEYS

Vote will be open for 72 hours. [ ] +1 approve [ ] +0 no opinion [ ] -1 veto
(and reason why)

still valid:
A small note: I've created a owb_1.0.x branch which will contain
the maintenance work on OWB-1.0.x.
Feature development will be performed in trunk which
now has a version of 1.1.0-SNAPSHOT

txs and LieGrue,
strub

--