BTW, would it be possible to encourage the cdi expert group to specify the
correct osgi package versions for the spec packages?  I think the 1.0 spec
getting 1.0 package versions is pretty easy to agree on, I'd like it if the 1.1
package versions were both semantically correct and specified in the spec
itself.

thanks
david jencks