________________________________
 Kimden: Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Kime: "dev@openwebbeans.apache.org" <dev@openwebbeans.apache.org>
Gönderildiği Tarih: 4 Aralık 2011 16:15 Pazar
Konu: Re: 1.2 Branch

Hi Gurkan!

I'm on the EG and we are still heavily changing the draft!
We even already reverted/changed a lot stuff which made it into the EDR after
reviewing the pieces.

Imo it's still too early to adopt it.

As I already wrote 3 months ago, I'm already in the process of incorporating
1.0 API compatible clarifications and changes into owb-1.1.x

Actually owb already contains a hell lot of that stuff!

Also there is atm not really much I desperately miss in 1.0 from the 1.1 spec.
Most of the work currently done have been clarifications!

LieGrue,
strub