Hi Jean-Louis!

Imo the most important thing is to check all our Beans and other 'static'
information which gets created at boot time if it contains some state data like
the CreationalContext! I already removed a few public ThreadLocals and isolated
a CreationalContext in the base Producer implementation (we must fix this in
owb-1.1.7 as well btw!) and are currently thinking about how we can solve this
problem.

There is also quite a few other state data which get's currently passed via
ThreadLocals which is not really nice. Maybe we can move this to the
CreationalContext as well...

LieGrue,
strub