Excellent.  Fixed an issue in OWB that was affecting the TomEE build for a few
days (OWB-858 - AnnotatedTypeImpl not thread safe).  Was causing
java.util.ConcurrentModificationExceptions.

Hopefully we can get that in there.  Out of time tonight, but would like to
find the issue with passivation checking.

-David