Further updated so that the hashsets are not modified outside the
AnnotatedTypeImpl.State constructor.

Dug around and the only usage of the AnnotatedTypeImpl.addAnnotatedMethod(..)
and similar methods was if someone attempted to construct an
AnnotatedFieldImpl, etc. and not pass in a declaringType.  I looked through all
the code usages, ran all the tests, ran the TCK in OWB and in TomEE and this
never happened.

If anyone sees any issues with it, let me know.

-David