https://cms.apache.org/openwebbeans/wc/browse/anonymous-f7_soR/trunk/content/

Okay so I still don't understand the CMS.

I think I managed to create directories and it looks like I managed to copy
over the index.mdtext Hello World! but when I click diff it does not seem
to notice my changes. Perhaps because the files are new?

Anyways can someone check that out and make sure those index.mdtext get's
pushed?

it says A__+ for status btw.