I’d rather stay with 1.5.1.

Yes I did lots of changes, but those changes only affect SPI interfaces which
already got marked as deprecated since a long time. Also those changes do _not_
affect any end users. They just affect integration. And there is no single
released server out there which already uses 1.5.0. So we are pretty free to
change this still as long as we

a.) make sure we drop a release soon (which I will)
b.) make sure TomEE still runs. And I will make sure that happens as well.

For me the 1.5.0 release was kind of ‚pre release‘ to make sure we get
feedback. Again: my changes do _not_ affect any users.

Any further ideas and opinion?

LieGrue,
strub