Hmm, I think we discussed this in the past.
The problem is, that the spec does not clearly state whether all
ProcessInjectionPoint-Events have to be fired before the first
ProcessBeanAttributes-Event. Weld does so, we don¹t (we fire them bean by
bean).
I don¹t think, our way is wrong from the spec point of view. If it is, we
should fix it. Otherwise I tend to say, that the extension is not portable.

Cheers,
Arne