Hi folks!

Please review the prepared board report.
Would like to ship it this evening

————————-
  Apache OpenWebBeans is an ALv2-licensed implementations of the
  "Contexts and Dependency Injection for the Java EE platform"
  specification which is defined as JSR-299 (CDI-1.0) and CDI-1.1 and CDI-1.2
(MR)
  specifications (JSR-346).

## Issues:
 there are no issues requiring board attention at this time

## Activity:
 Activity is ok. We did start with CDI-2.0 and fixed a few bugs.
 We currently prepare for new maintenance releases.

## Health report:
 The project is a container library which is stable and actively
 used and maintained. Due to the fact that most users are using
 OWB as part of another project (e.g. TomEE) we get much feedback
 in 'indirect' ways.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 12 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Thomas Andraschko on Wed May 28 2014

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 19 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Reinhard Sandtner at Fri Sep 26 2014

## Releases:

 - Last release was 1.6.2 on Tue Aug 11 2015
 - We are currently preparing releases for 1.6.x and 1.2.x

## Mailing list activity:

 - dev@openwebbeans.apache.org:

 - u...@openwebbeans.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: