A 2.0.1 based on the current would be good, however I would recommend
bringing in these two commits independent of the remaining work, since they
fix core issues.

- OWB isn't firing a before destroyed event -
https://github.com/johnament/openwebbeans/commit/10d62fca523f60a88616b8828cf4efccd845fadc
- OWB isn't honoring javax.enterprise.inject.scan.implicit flags -
https://github.com/johnament/openwebbeans/commit/696e4ba168124ac089e98392bf65c09fe002749d

If you want I can create tickets and attach specific patches to those
tickets.

John