Hey Romain,

since our last mails I have started to work on the native part of the
story. I roughly got to know proxies, their use cases and bytecode
enhancement with Byte-Buddy (as it also uses ASM, like OWB).
For OWB, the next step towards a build time proxy generation is to apply
static naming for the generated proxies, as we need fixed look-up names
at native-image runtime.
I'm currently looking into how naming is done in OWB and wonder if
static proxy naming should be an option for the proxy generation or if
it should always be static after we tackled this issue.
Any thoughts on that?

Thanks and best regards,
Alex