Hey Romain, thanks for that link, I didn't think of that. I looked into
those hits, and even though I'm not exactly sure on what to pay
attention to when it comes to selecting such a brand, it seems quite
safe to me.
There are only two active brands, one is a painter in Thailand, the
other is called "peeco P." and sells fashion in Germany. The other
inactive ones also have nothing to do with software, as far as I can see.