Hi all,

a colleague of mine pointed out to me that some parts of our website are pretty
outdated (download section and community section).

I am going to update it. I noticed that the openwebbeans part of our site is
already migrated to Markdown, but the meecrowave stuff is not.

It looks like the meecrowave stuff is all generated html and pdf.

Do we have the source of that stuff somewhere?

What is the proposed way to change that parts of the site?

Should I just migrate the html to Markdown?

What is the proposed way to update the download section? Did we do it manually
and forgot about it for the latest releases?

When I know what to do, I'll start with the changes.

Cheers,

Arne

--

Arne Limburg - Enterprise Architekt

OPEN KNOWLEDGE GmbH
Poststraße 1, 26122 Oldenburg
Mobil: +49 151 - 108 22 942
Tel: +49 441 - 4082-154
Fax: +49 441 - 4082-111
arne.limb...@openknowledge.de
www.openknowledge.de <https://www.openknowledge.de/>

Registergericht: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 4670
Geschäftsführer: Lars Röwekamp, Jens Schumann

Treffen Sie uns auf kommenden Konferenzen und Workshops:

Zu unseren Events<https://www.openknowledge.de/event/>