On 2017-01-23 22:20 (+0100), "Matt Rutkowski" <mrutk...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Visited our project page here:
>
> https://projects.apache.org/project.html?openwhisk
>
> The link to the website is: http://openwhisk.incubator.apache.org/
>
> which of course does not exist.  Would like to point it to our:
> http://openwhisk.org/
>
> Who has ability to change this?

You are required to have a web site openwhisk.incubator.apache.org for the
developers of Apache OpenWhisk (Incubating). You may choose to have the same
web site for users and devs, but there must be a site for people wishing to
contribute to the project, and it must adhere to the general web site
guidelines. openwhisk.org is not hosted/owned by the ASF and violates just
about every incubator policy out there - we will not be pointing to that until
those issues have been fixed.