Hi Dan,

As you can see from that issue Rodric referenced, I've also being looking
into K8s and often hear others express interest as well [1]. It will be
great to have people working together on this.

Here is a wiki page I started where we can capture the proposal:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/OpenWhisk+on
+Kubernetes

I also created a Slack channel if you want to chat and invite others, we'll
definitely want to loop in the folks from Hyper.sh and StackPoint.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/messages/kubernetes/

I'd like to hear more about what you've built already.

[1] https://github.com/openwhisk/openwhisk/issues/1402

Daniel Krook
http://krook.info/

> From: Daniel Lavine
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Dan Lavine and I'm a long time contributor to the Cloud
Foundry