I agree with Nick there is devils, devops is large spectrum of practices.

I see that some tasks you keep doing, another set you do differently and
another set you don't worry like which kernel patch to apply, orchestrating
containers, setting up nginx/load balancers and capacity planning.

But there is plenty testing, automation, blue/green swap, monitoring, logging,
tracing and debugging and other operations task for your actions

"Serverless - by Apache" its growing on me

Now to see if I can print a tshirt by then

- Carlos Santana
@csantanapr