Hey Isabel,

thank you.

I personally would like to stick to using medium.com/openwhisk as our
primary blogging platform.
People love it and it has developed a lot of traction/visibility.

I am not a big fan of introducing multiple sources of truth as this
usually only confuses and makes getting started even harder; hence, I even
would not start mirroring posts to Apache's blog platform.

I think having a pointer to medium.com/openwhisk from our central
openwhisk.org page is good enough.

Thoughts?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards

Dr. Andreas Nauerz

Technical Product Manager | Master Inventor | Member TEC Central Region
IBM Cloud, Bluemix

Phone:
+49-7034-643-2954
 IBM Deutschland

E-Mail:
andreas.nau...@de.ibm.com
 Schoenaicher Str. 220

 71032 Boeblingen

 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrats: Martina Köderitz
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart,
HRB 243294