Hi Jememias -
Thanks - if you're able to attend and setup the zoom.us details I would
appreciate the help. If not, let me know and I will get it setup.
I'm traveling tomorrow, so may be out of touch, but will plan to join the
meeting Thursday.
Hopefully other interested folks can join as well, and regardless we can
startup a new email thread on the topic when I'm back full time on Monday (with
any notes from the meeting).

Thanks
Tyson