Matt if you are still out traveling let me know  and I can take over.

Either way I will help review the draft

Which reminds me that would be cool to have some scripts to dump some stats
from github, dev list, medium, stackoverflow, slack, and find out from
INFRA how can we get stats from the website or if we need to setup our own
analytics in the frontend webpage.

-- Carlos