Howdy,
I've been working on a dotnet 2.1 runtime for OpenWhisk and would like to show
what I've completed so far.
Using the runtime-docker and runtime-java as guides I have been able to build
the application and docker image and execute the base unit tests as well as
ones specific to the runtime.
I can also demonstrate what a dotnet function would look like.
Thanks!!Shawn
    On Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 10:56:21 AM CDT, David P Grove