I will update the release page to explain the purpose of the nightly
builds.

Kind regards,
Matt

From:   Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
To:     dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Date:   12/07/2018 10:33 AM
Subject:        Re: "nightly" releases of clis (was Graduation)

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:27 PM Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> ...Your suggesting that when we do the next source release with a new
version
> of the CLI we always include a disclaimer clarifying that the nightly
> binary “latest” is not the released version it should not be use...

No - what I suggest is including on the OpenWhisk release management
page a note on the purpose of these nightly builds, so that current
and future (P)PMC members can refer to that and know what is what.

And also remove the confusing mixes of these nightly builds,
unofficial releases (which should not exist) and Apache releases like
at
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-wskdeploy/releases

-Bertrand