Hi Michele this looks very cool in deed

Where you able to create a container in k8s with a main.go that took
websocket input and output to a persistent kafka connection

I'm interested in this as I have a use case that I want IBM Cloud Function
to ingest into kafka, and I was going to build similar thing as you did
using http 1or 2 server, that then ingest into kafka as a service (Event
Streams).
I was going to deploy this container into kubernetes, but I wanted the
container to scale down to zero using Knative.

You have such main.go for your runtime with websocket at one side and kafka
producer at the other?

-- Carlos

--
Carlos Santana