"Michele Sciabarra" <mich...@sciabarra.com> wrote on 02/27/2019 02:04:19
PM:

> First and before all, I changed the name to actionloop-v1.0.2 so any
> build depending on it can retrieve the right version... (more
> version, if there is any potentially breaking change, will use a
> different name).

I understand the desire to change the name.  I don't like embedding a full
semantic version into the image name (as opposed to the image tag).
Perhaps actionloop-v2 is an acceptable compromise?

We should be doing proper Apache releases of our runtimes and getting the
semvar into the image tags, not the image names.

--dave