To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
From: Dascalita Dragos <ddrag...@gmail.com>
Date: 03/19/2019 12:08PM
Subject: [Bi-Weekly Tech Interchange] Call for agenda topics

Hi,
I'm starting this thread to start capturing topics to discuss for our call
tomorrow.
Please reply to this email to reserve your spot !

Bi-weekly Tech Interchange call details:
- Zoom:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_my_asfopenwhisk&d=DwIBaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=LUNmCHjmrhrkjp9ZF9fhwg&m=4k5b6m3eq3AWF5UnQ_O8wXYfS0gQ-Q4bL0-nuqxWNis&s=tbRToEdvZdx_tpFXKR-W1dxIg94EOIN4JxWze8kVvKs&e=
- Wednesday March 20th
11AM EST(Eastern US)
5PM CET (Central Europe),
4PM UTC, 12AM CST (Beijing)