For security reports, ASF already have a process let's not improvise

Reported should send email to secur...@apache.org
The process explains how to handle artifacts to reproduce the vulnerability

Security will inform the PMC private list and forward the email

--cs

--
Carlos Santana
<csantan...@gmail.com>