Hi Rodric.

I think I cannot make it for this meeting.
I would attend the next meeting and share the followings.

 - Short update on Docker 1.18 upgrade (If it refers to my PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/4430 and would not be
merged until then)
 - Dominic's new architecture proposal

And I think I can host the next meeting.
I am not a native English speaker, but I will do my best.

Best regards
Dominic

2019년 4월 17일 (수) 오전 1:27, Rodric Rabbah <rod...@gmail.com>님이 작성: