Good idea to define naming schemes like how maven does for plugins. For
example, the official project plugins follow a naming scheme of
maven-foo-plugin, while third party plugins follow a naming scheme of
foo-maven-plugin. Similar to the distinction between “Apache Maven Foo
Plugin” versus “Foo Plugin for Apache Maven”.

Following Spark’s example is probably a good bet since they’re one of the
top projects that gets trademark violations in the wild that I know of.

--
Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>