From: Matt Rutkowski <mrutkow...@apache.org>
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS] Final draft of project Charter and graduation Resolution
Date: Thursday, June 27, 2019 5:40 PM

Given the feedback from previous threads both public and private on this
Resolution topic, including input from mentors, and the recent apparent
confirmation of Dave Grove as proposed VP/Chair for a future PMC being the sole
remaining nominee, I have updated the Wiki to represent the final draft of the
Resolution we would send to the IPMC general list for their review and
subsequent VOTE there.

Please comment on this thread (and/or Wiki draft page) if anyone has any
changes we should make before sending to the IPMC.

draft link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=115526932

thx,
mr