Hi,

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 9:53 AM Rob Allen <r...@akrabat.com> wrote:
> I see that the July board meeting of the ASF that took place yesterday
> contained this:
> > The following resolutions were passed unanimously:
> >  Establish the Apache OpenWhisk Project (Dave Grove, VP)

Yes indeed and this means graduation is effective immediately,
congratulations to the whole team!

It usually takes 4-6 weeks for the Board minutes to be approved and
appear at https://whimsy.apache.org/board/minutes/ but as the
resolution has been approved it is effective and the tasks listed at
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/transferring.html can start for the
transition to top-level project.

Mentoring OpenWhisk on its way to incubation has been a pleasure and I
hope to meet more of its community members face to face eventually.

-Bertrand (Who remembers very well the first phone call that led to
this, that I took outside on Berlin's Alexanderplatz. Fond memories
already ;-)