Hi,

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 7:02 PM Alexander Klimetschek
<aklim...@adobe.com.invalid> wrote:
> Bertrand wrote:
> > IIUC there's no bundling of ngrok with wskdebug and users have to download
> > ngrok separately?
> Not quite. Their npm client library is bundled with wskdebug, and this is
> licensed under BSD-2-Clause...

Ok, BSD 2 clause is fine as per [1],

> When you run wskdebug you have the option to specify —ngrok on the command
> line which will by
> default use their free tier service, or you could also use their paid plans
> if you want to (I think)....

I think mentioning this in the module's README or in the --ngrok help
option text would be sufficient - I don't think anything banned by [1]
is being redistributed so you just want to warn users that by default
they are led to use that service.

-Bertrand

[1] https://apache.org/legal/resolved.html