This is a call to vote to accept the donation of the wskdebug code base
from Adobe as discussed in [1]. This majority vote will remain open for at
least 72 hours.

The IP clearance form [2] has been filed and I will initiate an IPMC IP
clearance vote shortly (in parallel with this vote).  (Note that there
appears to be a lag in rebuilding the html version of the clearance at [2];
consult the .xml file in svn [3] if you want to see the latest)

 If the vote is successful, we will create a new git repo,
openwhisk-wskdebug, to contain the donated code to allow the OpenWhisk
community to continue its development.

--dave

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/3cb01abdf0a6a0f2d577d08ed687ab0c06918b7ce958a27b0654b145%40%3Cdev.openwhisk.apache.org%3E