2020-06-28 00:09:17 UTC - Ning yougang: Regarding
<https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-deploy-kube/blob/master/helm/openwhisk/templates/invoker-pod.yaml#L87>
 's `/invoker-scripts/configureDNS.sh`
 the configureDNS.sh is mounted into container's /invoker-script directory. I
checked this shell script has no permission to execute in container inner.
Since has no permission to execute, why need it there?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1593302957018800
----
2020-06-28 04:26:49 UTC - James Kim: Is there a way to run a python action with
a specific python runtime version? I’m trying to run with a specific python
runtime version but it seems like openwhisk defaults its python3 version to
something. Is there any documentation out there on how to customize the python
runtime version?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1593318409020400?thread_ts=1593318409.020400&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2020-06-28 06:31:29 UTC - Rodric Rabbah: You can publish your own runtime. For
example you can start with the dockerfile for the Python 3 runtime, modify it
to your needs, and give it a new runtime name.

The deployment configures the available runtimes though a runtimes manifest
called runtimes.json.
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1593325889023300?thread_ts=1593318409.020400&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----