I have a working implementation of Go 1.13 and Go 1.14, but I disabled modules
support for now.
I would like to enable modules, and update all the examples. However, I wonder
what to do of go 1.11 and go 1.12

Should I simply disable building the runtimes (so you can still using the old
released ones on GitHub) commenting out the code (that i will leave in place,
just in case someone wants to build and old runtime on its own) or I should
keep building also the old runtimes ? That could be inconvenient because of
supporting modules that older versions does not...

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  mich...@sciabarra.com