+1 to release the core module.

One concern is, a contribution of the new scheduler is in progress now.
If we can still release the core OpenWhisk along with ongoing components,
it would be fine.
But if we must include a complete set of components into the release, we
may have to wait until the contribution is over.

There are 5 open PRs, 3 waiting components remaining according to this
schedule [1].

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Component+Design

2021년 6월 5일 (토) 오전 9:42, David P Grove <gro...@us.ibm.com>님이 작성: