2021-08-27 18:02:40 UTC - Brendan Doyle: We'd like to add an api that allows
updating `invocationsPerMinute` by the user of the namespace through the
controller. Currently we have to take in a request from a user and then
manually update it through couchdb for them. In our eyes,
`invocationsPerMinute` is a user protection for their functions and downstream
dependencies of their functions; and doesn't actually do anything to protect
the system deployment. Whereas `concurrentInvocations` is really the throttle
that protects over provisioning on the system  and needs to be controlled
through an admin.

Would there be any opposition to such an api or is there something
theoretically I'm missing on how controlling `invocationsPerMinute` protects
the system itself and not the user's functions?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1630087360004900?thread_ts=1630087360.004900&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----